Arvada Auto X will be held in 2023 from May 11-13 at the Arvada Fire Training Center. The cost is $650 with a check or purchase order or $670 with a credit card. To register or for more information, please contact Amanda Pollard at 303-424-3012 or by email.
Arvada Auto X is a three-day auto extrication workshop attended by firefighters throughout the state, and it's one of the largest auto extrication workshops in the region. In this program, firefighters receive intensive hands-on training about the latest tools and techniques in auto extrication.
The instructors include some of the most knowledgeable and experienced extrication experts in their field. Suppliers and sponsors also add to the workshop by supplying and showing the latest tools in extrication. The three-day course also includes:
- Invaluable hands-on experience with the latest tools and techniques
- 70 vehicles to work with including a bus and semi-tractor
- NFPA 1670 Technician Level Course
- National caliber instructors
- Heavy Vehicle Extrication and Stabilization
- Lunch and t-shirt included
- New Car Technology to include Hybrids and Airbag Deployments
- Vehicle Vendors
Regardless of the level of experience participants enter with, after graduating they are more skilled and prepared to respond to any type of accident with the latest techniques and tools to save lives.
Follow Auto X on Facebook for more information and for pictures of the action!